Click to navigate!
To celebrate our 3rd annual Ting Comic & Graphic Arts Festival, The ARTS Project is holding a Selfie Contest. Photo’s taken with Luke Worm between April 26, 2016 and May 21, 2016 before 6:00pm and posted on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #tingfest are eligible for entry. Take as many cool & creative pics as you like–in the end we’ll select three of our favourites as winners. Have fun!
The following rules apply to the Ting Comic and Graphic Arts Festival Luke Worm Selfie Contest:
1. To be eligible for the Ting Festival’s “Luke Worm Selfie” contest, participant must post a photo of themselves with any image of Luke Worm on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. The posting must include the “#tingfest” hashtag in order to be counted.
2. Entries will be accepted throughout the festival until May 21, 2016 through the contest closing and announced at 6:00pm.
3. Winning entries will be chosen on May 21, the closing date of the Ting Comic and Graphic Arts Festival. Three winners will be selected in total.
4. Each prize winner will receive $50 Downtown Dollars, a fresh Ting 2016 Tee and one item from the Tingfest Pop-Up Shop.
6. Any submissions that are deemed to be contrary to these rules, incomplete, inaccurate, inappropriate or offensive in any way, in The ARTS Project’s sole discretion, will be rejected. All determinations of The ARTS Project are final and binding.
7. The ARTS Project is not responsible for entries that are missed due to technical difficulties (e.g., errors posting to Twitter), or typographical error/omission of the #TingFest hashtag.
8. The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries.
9. The ARTS Project will make reasonable efforts to provide the prize in a timely manner to the selected winner. In the event that the prize cannot be awarded to a selected participant (e.g., the participant cannot be reached), The ARTS Project reserves the right to re-draw from the pool of submissions and award the prize to another participant.
10. The ARTS Project may alter the dates contained herein at its discretion.